Name:
Location: Mpls, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Now, I'm not saying, but I'm just saying about Terri Schiavo...

What if she dies around 3 pm tomorrow?

On Good Friday!

Somewhat like Jesus, totally defenseless, killed by the state, and in a crucifiction of sorts: starvation.

Similarly, like warnings before Jesus’ impending death came, Mel Gibson’s Passion of the Christ comes out a year before, and was re-released last week.

Could it possibly be that God has sent his only son back, as his only daughter?

I’m just thinking out loud here.

I may need to rent “The Passion,” as I’ve never seen it.


ps. To lighten things up a bit...That reminds me of a true story about the greatest comedian of all time: W.C. Fields. As he was on his deathbed, he was visited by an old friend who was surprised at what he found: Fields was reading the Bible.

He: said "Bill, you've never been a religious man, why are you reading the Bible now?"

Fields: "I'm looking for loopholes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home