Name:
Location: Mpls, Minnesota, United States

Monday, February 14, 2005

Dems Vaporize Themselves

The Democrat Party is in absolute chaos, evidenced so obviously by the election of their new chairman: one Howard Dean.

Now, when you pick your opponents' top choice to run your group, there's got to be something wrong.

It's funny, the Democrats' bus is heading strait off the cliff. So what is their reaction?

Put in a new driver who hits the gas!!

It's like the Titantic went down, and they put the Captian in charge of the rescue.

All I can ask, is after watching his eerliy primeval scream last year, would you want to have him as your physician?

As far as I'm concerned, he's not stable enough to run a Taco Bell.

He recently came out and said "I hate Republicans." Now, where are the thought police enforcing all his hate speach?

This guy is coming off a presidential campaign where I think he won one state.

This is a leader I want running my party, well, my ex-party, actually.

The Democrat bus is hurtling over the cliff, it should be fun to watch with ol' irrational Howard at the wheel, pedal to the metal, screaming like Thelma & Loiuse all the way over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home