Name:
Location: Mpls, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Save the Bat

Sometimes I question God, sometimes I thank him.

While I have only a pedestrian brain, it is more than required to pummel liberals and environmentalist extremists, and their idiotic ideas.

Case in point: the bats.

In the city in which I work, St. Paul, MN, we have some caves.

We are on the mighty Mississipi River, and there is a bluff to the east of downtown which has some caves.

These are remnants of old sanstone mines, but are now home to youthful party folk. Can't afford a motel? Let's party in a cave.

The problem is, the new "love shack" is filled with carbon monoxcide gas.

Three unfortunate teenagers, who partied there, died last year because of it.

So, responsible politicians like Mayor Randy Kelly propose closing off the caves.

Well, oh no...say the micro managing liberals, this is the habitat of a bat.

Yes folks, one bat was seen in the area.

One bat.

I'm not making this up ( I wish I was) , the liberal environmental extremists want to save a bat, rather than protect children!!!!!!!!

Again, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the lunacy of a modern liberal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home