Name:
Location: Mpls, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Iraqi Election

I started this blog today because I wanted to get my thoughts on the Iraqi election published before any votes were cast.

Let me state this: whatever the outcome of the election, this is an incredibly historic event- equal in history to the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Just the fact that a "real" election is going to take place in the Middle East is of epic historic consequence.

The main stream media (hereafter referred to as MSM), Ted Kennedy, and the usual liberal establishment give no hope to any successful results.

Why they want to deny freedom to the Iraqi people is beyond me.

For partisian political reasons only, they want the election to fail just to make President Bush look bad. How pathetic.

If JFK were alive today, he'd smash Teddy's gin bottle over his head.

I regret the loss of every single American soldiers' life, but this is what they've been fighting for: Iraqi liberty and their right to hold free and honest elections.

This is not, as the MSM would have one believe, a war of conquest, far from it, it's a war of liberation.

American soldiers are fighting and dying for freedom, just like they did in 1776, and if the election is successful the entire course of human history will take a dramatic turn toward world-wide peace.

While I do believe there will be some bloodshed, I think the election will be a massive success.

I just hope our friends in the MSM will cover it as such, unlike the way they ignored the unbelieveably successful election in Afghanistan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home