Name:
Location: Mpls, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Earth Day 2009

I just thought you might like to know, that I'm going to start the day with an extra long hot shower, while keeping all the lights on in my condo.

Then I'm going celebrate the blessings of the earth with a big bacon & eggs breakfast.

Then, instead of taking the bus to work, I'm going to drive my NASCAR (2001 Stratus SE Coupe) as fast as I can get away with to work- someone has to keep the engine of America running.

All lights still on at the condo.

Obviously, it's McDonald's for lunch (for dual reasons though, they are my 2nd largest acct where I work, behind Allstate Ins), that new $1. ice tea should wash down a Big Mac & fries.

Probably on my afternoon break I'll light some leftover firecrackers and throw them at the light rail train as it passes in front of our building, it's always a big thrill for the lemmings.

All lights still on at the condo.

After I take the long way home in the NASCAR, revving it at every stop, I'll have to take another hot shower while the oven runs to 400 degrees so I can cook some baby back ribs (you just have to cover them with foil so they don't dry out).

Then, as the night comes to a satisfied close, I'll toast with a corn mash whiskey that didn't fall to the ethanol craze.

Finally, lights out on Earth Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home